Friday 6 September 2019

Parodies from the Peak District

Since returning from Edinburgh we've been recharging our comedy rap batteries and slowly but surely we're developing ideas and concepts for future tracks to take to Edinburgh 2020.

In the meantime, however, I've got back on my guitar with a new parody project inspired by our move to the north. I've written a few over the years but now seemed like the right time to put together a proper set and take them to the clubs around here - possibly also leading to a second festival show next year to accompany whatever we call the follow-up to '99 (First World) Problems)'.

I'll be uploading a different song to Youtube every fortnight for the foreseeable future as a lo-fi vlog-style video complete with sing-a-long captions for the karaoke minded.

The link to the first one is below. Keep following the blog for updates or subscribe to my channel. Comments welcome. Bookings too. andy@andyquirk.co.uk

I Will Eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment